Offering holistic treatment options for your symptoms,
diagnosed conditions, & emotional stress.
- Mental, Emotional, & Spiritual Health & Well Being (depression, anxiety, stress management, emotional rejuvenation, PTSD, ADD/ADHD, addictions, dissociative tendencies, spaciness, forgetfulness, brain fog, fatigue, and others)
- Chronic Health Conditions (including autoimmune diseases, hormonal/endocrine disorders including thyroid conditions, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, MS support, dizziness or vertigo, diabetes, high cholesterol, high or low blood pressure, metabolic syndrome, weight loss, chronic infections, chronic inflammatory conditions, medication side effects, cancer support, and others)
- Acute & Chronic Pain (including injuries, injury or pain from motor vehicle accidents, back pain, sciatica, joint pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, fibromyalgia, headaches & migraines, post-stroke treatment, neuropathy, and others)
- Digestive Health (including acid reflux, indigestion, gas & bloating, IBS, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, food sensitivities, constipation, diarrhea, nausea & vomiting, ulcers, and others)
- Food & Environmental Sensitivities
- Nervous System (hyper-reactive states, stress; balancing the autonomic nervous system - the sympathetic fight or flight sense of overdrive and the parasympathetic restorative & relaxed state of being.)
- Sleep concerns (insomnia, restless sleep, frequent waking, somnolence or fatigue during the day, tired after a full night's sleep, etc.)
- Women's Health (menstrual pain, PMS symptoms, irregular cycles, amenorrhea, heavy or prolonged periods, endometriosis, infertility, menopause, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids, cervical dysplasia, fibrocystic breasts, herpes and other STI's, vaginal infections, etc.)
- General Wellness (cold & flu, ear infections, sinus infections, allergies, UTIs, diarrhea, shingles, and other bacterial, viral, and fungal infections)
- Please call if you do not see your unique concern listed to find out if Melanie's services will be of benefit to you.
Find out what Acupuncture and Chinese medicine have to offer you!
Contact Melanie via email at email@example.com or call (704) 995-9926.
Questions: If you have any questions or curiosities, contact me directly for more information or to schedule a free 20 minute Intro Consultation. I'm happy to address any questions you may have about my treatment modalities, which modalities will be best for your unique healthcare needs, and what to expect during your visit.
New patients: If you are ready to schedule, you can contact me via phone or email for scheduling. Please fill out the intake forms and bring them with you for your first visit. I look forward to working with you!